World Radio Day: 7 Top Trends in Marketing in 2016: Radio Ready
Brussels, 13 February 2016 - This year, for the fourth time, European broadcasters are taking the opportunity of World Radio Day, as declared by UNESCO at its 36th General Conference in November 2011, to invite the industry to celebrate a medium that forms a key part of the lives of millions of people around the world.
With a dedicated website www.egtaradioday.com, egta highlights radio’s core strengths: its ability to reach a huge and engaged audience, its exceptional offer to advertisers, its creative power and its innovation for the listeners of today and tomorrow.
To celebrate the day and radio’s power as a marketing platform, egta takes a look at the marketing trends shaping this year and identifies how radio innovates along with marketers’ priorities. Via a series of pioneer case studies and in an infographic, we bring you the best of radio innovation from around the world at a glance.
7 Top Trends in Marketing in 2016: Radio Ready
1. Data and insight-driven marketing: increasingly at the heart of everything audio
2. Automated marketing and programmatic advertising: from drawing board to reality
3. Mobile marketing: audio to take full advantage
4. Unduplicated reach and single source measurement: new methodologies to come to audio
5. Connected car and home: radio to further develop its presence
6. Marketing middleware: new partners and new solutions for radio
7. Audio brand strategies: building on today’s strengths for tomorrow’s growth
egta invites the industry to celebrate the day and share this information on social networks with the hashtag #WorldRadioDay.
Happy World Radio Day!